Code examples to use OVH AI API marketplace
To use these code examples you will need:
- A free account on https://market-place.ai.ovh.net/;
- Tokens generated for the API call you want to use. Each API requires a different token;
- For PHP: a working PHP >= 7.x environment with cURL and JSON extensions activated;
- For Python: a working Python >= 3.x environment with Requests library. Official project page: https://pypi.org/project/requests/;
- Ability in your environment to run cURL POST requests (check your networks rules if any). To try it, use http://mockbin.com/ for example.
- Clone or download your preferedd script example;
- Modify it by entering your own API token and required parameters, such as image URL;
- Copy this script file in your PHP or Python environment;
- When required, please ensure this script has the rights to create a file in his current folder;
- For PHP, start your preferred Web browser and reach you script, for example
- For Python, run the script in CLI with a
Usage ang going further
This repository is a proof of concept to encourage the use of wonderful AI APIs for your own needs. OVH AI API marketplace is a lab for now. API and data formats are subject to change.
Be aware that each API has limited amount of calls per minute. You are notified when you reach maximum amount.
Image colorization API + Cocoen (PHP)
If you have other programming languages or example, please contribute to this repository ! Have fun
Gitter channel to meet the OVH AI team: https://gitter.im/ovh/ai/