Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Possible changes that aren't already issues in the above milestone.
- check old babel options?
- fix babel-register cache key issues
- what to do about babel 5 options?
- use preset-env + node 4 to compile?
- auto pr a repo to update it to 7.0 and then show the diff in the output build? (should be the same)
- create 7.0 branch and change PRs to base off of that
- merge all the V7 stuff into the 7.0 branch and occasionally
git merge masterto pull in anything that has landed on master recently
- start a 6.x branch once we switch master to be 7.x (make 6.x patch if necessary, but 7.x should be an easy upgrade)
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.