This release contains mainly small bugfixes but also updates babylons default mode to es2017. The features for
trailingFunctionCommas which previously needed to be activated via plugin are now enabled by default and the plugins are now no-ops.
- Fix issues with default object params in async functions (#96) @danez
- Fix issues with flow-types and async function (#95) @danez
- Fix arrow functions with destructuring, types & default value (#94) @danharper
- Fix declare class with qualified type identifier (#97) @danez
- Remove exponentiationOperator, asyncFunctions, trailingFunctionCommas plugins and enable them by default (#98) @danez