Clone this wiki locally
- Input data should be a matrix upload as the data type VCF 4.0. See data types here.
- Here you can load a small dataset from our server. You can use them to run this example and see how the tool works. Click on the links to load the data: BRCA cancer set from TCGA.
Select your data
First step is to select your data to analyze.
Select priorizitation parameters
- Select Human Genome version: GRCh37 or GRCh38
- Choose the global score estimator: median or mean.
Fill information job
- Select the output folder
- Choose a job name
- Specify a description for the job if desired.
Press Launch job button
Press launch button and wait until the results is finished. A normal job may last approximately few minutes but the time may vary depending on the size of data. See the state of your job by clicking the jobs button in the top right at the panel menu. A box will appear at the right of the web browser with all your jobs. When the analysis is finished, you will see the label "Ready". Then, click on it and you will be redirected to the results page.
In this section you will find a reminder of the parameters or settings you have used to run the analysis.
Statistical information for significant genes: p-value and q-value.
## version=0.6.0 ## date=2015-01-26 15:15:25 ## slices=SIFT,PPH2,MA ## method=median-empirical ID PVALUE QVALUE ENSG00000125900,ENSG00000260861 0.999979770285 0.999979770285 ENSG00000101327 0.0142471618837 0.0376680894146 ENSG00000101307 0.0852333712501 0.113644495 ENSG00000196476 0.0188340447073 0.0376680894146
|Go back to the Cancer page|
|Go back to the Home page|