Sketchize is a free wireframing kit that contains a sets of printable device sketch sheets. It is built for UI/UX Designers to help them design lovely apps for mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
It is also a very useful tool for product managers, developers and even for the stakeholders as well as for the designers. So, please don't hesitate to use Sketchize if you're not a designer.
What can you achieve with Sketchize?
- You can create wireframes for your mobile, tablet or desktop projects.
- You can make rapid drawings and take faster notes during time of project meetings.
- You can use Sketchize to ideate your ideas for your UX projects.
- You can sketch out anything you like by using the sketchpads with and without dotted grid versions.
How can you use the sketch sheets?
All the sketch sheets are relevant for the standard A3/A4 paper sizes. Just choose any of the sketch sheets that fits your project, print it out and start to sketch your design ideas.
Sketchize is free to use.
- The Sketchize wireframing sheets are licensed under the SIL OFL 1.1
- Sketchize's code is licensed under the MIT License
- The Sketchize documentation is licensed under the CC BY 3.0 License
For more information please, visit our site at http://sketchize.com