This repository contains:
- An executable semantics for a substantial fragment of the JVM in Coq ;
- a verifier for simple resource properties where the specifications and proofs are embedded in class files, written in Coq;
- an OCaml library for dealing with JVM classfiles; and
- a slightly modified copy of extlib 1.5 (see below).
At the time of writing, I was able to build it with OCaml 4.02.3 and
Coq 8.5rc1. To build it you must first install ocamldsort, then run
extlib-1.5 directory, followed by the
The main development can then be built by
The copy of
extlib-1.5 has been modified. In particular (from the original svn
- Properly implement the
header=falseoption in extlib's unzip
- Fix off-by-one error in extlib's unzip module
and there are some minor changes to the IO module. Some of the unzip changes may be in later versions of extlib.
 CoqJVM: An Executable Specification of the Java Virtual Machine using Dependent Types, Robert Atkey, TYPES 2007, Springer LNCS 4941, 2008. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-540-68103-8_2