Usage of this package (REMOVE THIS SECTION BEFORE RELEASE)
- Copy this app before working on it.
conf/nginx.conffile to match application prerequisites.
manifest.jsonwith application specific information.
- Edit the
- Add a
LICENSEfile for the package.
Zulip app for YunoHost
This package allow you to install zulip quickly and simply on a YunoHost server. If you don't have YunoHost, please see here to know how to install and enjoy it.
Zulip combines the immediacy of real-time chat with an email threading model. With Zulip, you can catch up on important conversations while ignoring irrelevant ones.
Shipped version: 1.0
How to configure this app: by an admin panel, a plain file with SSH, or any other way.
- Official documentation: Link to the official documentation of this app
- YunoHost documentation: If specific documentation is needed, feel free to contribute.
YunoHost specific features
Are LDAP and HTTP auth supported? Can the app be used by multiple users?
- Any known limitations.
- Other information you would add about this application
More information on the documentation page: https://yunohost.org/packaging_apps
- Report a bug: https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zulip_ynh/issues
- App website: Link to the official website of this app
- YunoHost website: https://yunohost.org/
Only if you want to use a testing branch for coding, instead of merging directly into master. Please do your pull request to the testing branch.
To try the testing branch, please proceed like that.
sudo yunohost app install https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zulip_ynh/tree/testing --debug or sudo yunohost app upgrade zulip -u https://github.com/YunoHost-Apps/zulip_ynh/tree/testing --debug