Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Kalkun wiki!
Kalkun is open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management, it use gammu-smsd (part of gammu family) as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem.
On this page, you will find any information related to Kalkun project.
- Ready to install? wait, read Requirement first.
- Move on, let's go with Installation, read it very carefully.
- Do i have to configure it? See Configuration.
- Have a question? read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) first.
- Want to see what changes between version to version? See ChangeLog.
- Have more than one user? Don't worry, we have Multi User feature.
- Doesn't read all SMS one by one really sucks? We use Conversation.
- Have more than one phone/modem? Multiple Modem is right for you.
- Gammu not an option? Use one of the Alternate Gateways (send-out only).
- Send SMS repeatedly with SMS Bomber.
- Add SMS Advertise to your message.
- Tired to type the same SMS again and again? SMS Template is the one you need.
- Let's kick spammer with Spam Filter.
- Send SMS from other application using it's simple API.
- Personalize your SMS with SMS Merge.
- Monitor your server/ service with Server Alert
- Block evils number with Blacklist Number
- Want to create SMS-based community? SMS Member will help you.
- Answer SMS automatically with Simple Autoreply.
- Want to forward SMS to Email?
- Want to create your own program but don't want to touch Kalkun code? External Script is the solution.