HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Alternate Gateway TMobileCZ
- Alternate Gateways
- Blacklist Number
- Database Schema
- External Script
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Howto write plugin
- Making Kalkun more secure
- Multi User
- Multiple Modem
- Server Alert
- Simple Autoreply
- SMS Advertise
- SMS Bomber
- SMS Member
- SMS Merge
- SMS Template
- SMS to Email
- Spam Filter
Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Kalkun wiki!
Kalkun is open source web-based SMS (Short Message Service) management, it use gammu-smsd (part of gammu family) as SMS gateway engine to deliver and retrieve messages from your phone/modem.
On this page, you will find any information related to Kalkun project.
- Ready to install? wait, read Requirement first.
- Move on, let's go with Installation, read it very carefully.
- Do i have to configure it? See Configuration.
- Have a question? read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) first.
- Want to see what changes between version to version? See ChangeLog.
- Have more than one user? Don't worry, we have Multi User feature.
- Doesn't read all SMS one by one really sucks? We use Conversation.
- Have more than one phone/modem? Multiple Modem is right for you.
- Gammu not an option? Use one of the Alternate Gateways (send-out only).
- Send SMS repeatedly with SMS Bomber.
- Add SMS Advertise to your message.
- Tired to type the same SMS again and again? SMS Template is the one you need.
- Let's kick spammer with Spam Filter.
- Send SMS from other application using it's simple API.
- Personalize your SMS with SMS Merge.
- Monitor your server/ service with Server Alert
- Block evils number with Blacklist Number
- Want to create SMS-based community? SMS Member will help you.
- Answer SMS automatically with Simple Autoreply.
- Want to forward SMS to Email?
- Want to create your own program but don't want to touch Kalkun code? External Script is the solution.