Speed up your AngularJS development for e-commence apps
What I get
Example app (starter) for e-commence app with the following functionality:
- Example for cart (client)
- Show items for cart included images
- Bootstrap UI infrastructure
- Sign in and Sign up to Backand
- Sign up includes a use of captcha
- Connect to Back& with CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Checkout process using Stripe in the server side
- Client checkout using PayPal
- Admin section that allow adding new Items (coming next: Show grid, select, add and delete)
Install node.js. Then gulp and bower if you haven't yet.
$ npm -g install gulp bower
After that, install backand-card-seed
$ git clone https://github.com/backand/angular-cart-seed.git $ cd angular-cart-seed
Install bower and npm dependencies, and run the application in development mode.
$ npm install $ bower install $ gulp serve
You are now ready to go, your application is available at http://127.0.0.1:3000.
Every file you add, edit or delete into the
/client folder will be handled by the build system.
When you are ready to build a production release there is a task for that:
$ gulp serve:dist
PR and issues reporting are always welcome :)
See LICENSE file