This is module is in early development. It allows a user to insert a CiviCRM Contribution page into a Backdrop Layout via a block.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
- Make sure CiviCRM is installed and you have one or more active Contribution Pages set up.
- Install this module as usual
- Add the "CiviCRM Contribution Page" block to a region in a Layout
- Select an active Contribution page
- Adjust title, visibility settings, etc. as usual
When you view that Layout, if visibility settings on the block allow, it should pull the CiviCRM contribution page directly in to the Layout in question.
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Created by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org
- Inspired by CiviCRM Wordpress integration shortcodes functionality.
This project is GPL-2.0 (or later) software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.