This is module is in early development. It allows a user to create a field that will allow selection of a CiviCRM Contribution or Event Registration page, which can then be inserted onto the page when the field is displayed.
- Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions.
Configuration and Usage
- Make sure CiviCRM is installed and you have one or more active Contribution Pages set up and/or an active CiviEvent.
- Install this module as usual
- Add a field of the "CiviCRM Page" type to an entity (e.g. a content type or taxonomy term)
- Create content of that type and you should be able to select a page to insert
More details may be found (or added) in the Wiki
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue
- Created by Laryn Kragt Bakker, CEDC.org
- Inspired by CiviCRM Wordpress integration shortcodes functionality.
This project is GPL-2.0 (or later) software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.