Config Batch Upload
A proof of concept for the ability to upload a batch of config files that would add a feature to Backdrop CMS.
At this early stage, this module adds a "recipe" tab to the configuration menu options. Users can upload a batch of configuration files through the UI. The configuration files must be in tarball with .tar format.
Sample "recipes" or "config features" available in .tar format: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/config_recipes
Here is how I planned to start:
- User uploads a batch of config files in a tarball
- Tarball is stored in temp directory
- Staging directory is cleared
- Batch of config in tarball is decompressed and dropped into staging directory
- All other currently config in "active" directory is copied into Staging
- User then uses "Syncronize" feature to add their config recipe/feature
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.
- Tim Erickson (https://github.com/stpaultim/)
Development supported by Triplo LLC - http://www.triplo.co