After having installed and enabled the module, follow the steps below:
- Go to the content type list (admin/structure/types).
- Click on the operations droplist and choose "clone" next to the content type you want to clone.
- In the form that will appear, provide a name, a machine name and a description (optional) for the new content type that is about to be created.
- Click "Generate". The cloned content type will then appear in the content type list.
When cloning a content type, there are 2 self explanatory options in the creation form.
- Copy all nodes from the source content type to the target content type.
- Delete all nodes from the source content type after they have been copied to the target content type.