Break long pages into smaller ones automatically by words/characters limit, or by means of a customizable pagination tag. For example:
First page here. <!--pagebreak--> Second page here. <!--pagebreak--> More pages here.
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at https://backdropcms.org/guide/modules.
Configure the general pagination settings under Administration > Configuration > Content authoring > Paging (admin/config/content/paging).
Enable paging for each content type and define specific settings under Administration > Structure > Content types (admin/structure/types).
Additional documentation is located in the Wiki: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/paging/wiki/Documentation
Bugs and Feature requests should be reported in the Issue Queue: https://github.com/backdrop-contrib/paging/issues
- Jen Lampton (https://github.com/jenlampton)
- Seeking additional maintainers
- Original module written by Marco Scutari.
- Rewritten, considerably shortened & made more friendly by Earl Miles.
- Yet again rewritten, extended, and maintained by Gurpartap Singh.
- Ported to Drupal 7 and then Backdrop CMS by Jen Lampton
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.