This module integrates the Plupload library version 1.5.8 with Backdrop forms.
This is a port from the Drupal module of the same name, version 7.x-1.7.
Note that Versions 2.x and 3.x of the library are currently unsupported. The latest 1.x.x version is 1.5.8 which has been obtained from https://github.com/moxiecode/plupload/archive/v1.5.8.zip.
- Supported Fields: Image, File
- Integration of plupload for file-uploads (Works in almost every browser and device!)
- Batch entity creation (Fill out one form, the batch process will do the rest)
- Overview page for generated nodes (Mostly like admin/content/node)
- Pathalias integration (Settings for a node type will be used)
- Choose default values (The other fields assigned to the selected bundle (node type, taxonomy vocabulary) will be displayed with the selected widgets and you may add some default values)
- Tokens integration for titles (Choose from user, node, file, date and many more tokens)
Install this module using the official Backdrop CMS instructions at https://backdropcms.org/guide/modules.
The Plupload library (v1.5.8) is included in this release. The site status report will confirm that it is installed.
This project is GPL v2 software. See the LICENSE.txt file in this directory for complete text.
Current porting to Backdrop
- Graham Oliver (github.com/Graham-72/)
Maintainers for Backdrop
- Seeking a maintainer
Maintainers for Drupal:
- Janez Urevc (slashrsm)
- Murat Günana (muri)
- Justin Ellison (justintime)
- David Rothstein (David_Rothstein)
Development of the Drupal module is supported by PhpStorm.
This port to Backdrop would not, of course, be possible without all the work done by the developer and maintainer of the Drupal module.
Members of the Backdrop team have contributed to this port.