Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Maintenance release for Backdrop CMS. This update contains bug fixes and usability improvements only.
- The database update script will need to be run for this update.
- No changes have been made to the
settings.phpfiles, or any files outside the
/coredirectory in this release. Updating customized copies of those files is not necessary for this update.
Changes since 1.12.1
- Issue #2999: [UX] Date format links should read Configure.
- Issue #3516: [UX] Make the 'Formatting options' link less distracting.
- Issue #1294: Exclude .tests.info when using updater.
- Issue #3424: [UX] Fix RTL vertical tabs style.
- Issue #3371: Show "You do not have any admin items" message in
- Issue #1909: Remove exposed sort and summary options for Random sort order in Views.
- Issue #3423: [UX] Fix RTL width of the add content page.
- Issue #3431: [UX] Fix RTL formatting options in Seven.
- Issue #3523: [UX] Fix RTL table headers.
- Issue #3525: [UX] Fix RTL options element.
- Issue #3478: Improve theme config handling.
- Issue #3494: Set the deprecrated table option for all Views with grids.
- Issue #3257: Adding since docblock for
- Issue #3257: [UX] Allow color elements to be put in multiple fieldsets.
- Issue #1579: Use
saveHTML()when saving image captions.
- Issue #3466: ETags should be quoted.
- Issue #3481: CKEditor: Select image library is disabled.
- Issue #3493: Prevent PHP warnings when classes are givein for views list, and views list wrapper.
- Issue #3487: [UX] Fix taxonomy update hook message.
- Issue #3488:
backdrop_http_request()should remove host during redirects. Fixes update and install of projects.