Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Interesting projects somehow related to Bacon.js. And some demos.
- bacon.jquery - jQuery bindings
- bacon-browser - High-level utilities for handling browser-related events (mostly non-DOM).
- Backbone.EventStreams - Backbone events as EventStreams
- can.bacon - Bacon.js support for CanJS and vice-versa.
- angular-bacon - bindings to angularjs scopes
- react-bacon - React mixin for Bacon
- bacon.model - a plugin for advanced bindings support
- Bacon.Plugins by @wolfflow
- bacon.decorate - Function decorators to wrap values as reactive data types. Unify APIs and abstracting time using Functional Reactive Programming
- FRHTTP - Functional reactive HTTP server in Node using Bacon.js. Can be used instead of or along side ExpressJS.
- Rendactive - reactive template rendering with Bacon.js and Spark
- Francis - a Scala port of Bacon.js
- JBacon - A Java port of Bacon.js
- TodoMVC with Bacon.js and jQuery
- TodoMVC with Bacon.js and Backbone
- TodoMVC with Bacon.js and Rendactive
- Worzone - the original Bacon.js demo game
- Bacon'n'Fay - Demo with Bacon.js and Fay
- Bacon Flavoured Spreadsheet Demo
- Bacon.js Ajax example
- Making a Collaborative Piano Using Functional Reactive Programming