Once again few more features and some optimizations. This time, I added an exerimental C128-emulator (3dsx only, version 0.1): It runs ok, but VDC-mode is painfully slow.
As always - if you're updating from a previous version, make sure to delete the config directory on your SD-card /3ds/vice3ds/config before starting the emulator. Otherwise new config settings, hotkeys and key mappings will not be updated and will not work.
Apart from this, a DSP-dump is required for sound to work correctly.
Check here https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-vice3ds-c64-emulator.534830/
Changes to last release are:
- enhancement: added sampler device "3DS built in microphone audio input". Haven't you always wished to record 4bit samples with your 3DS that you can play on your C64 computer?
- enhancement: added sampler settings menu & other devices for joyports
- enhancement: add 'advance frame' menu entry to vice menu
- enhancement: show mouse button mappings on touchpad
- optimization: optimized keyboard handling (e.g. c-stick mapping & file dialogs)
- optimization: remove RS232 stuff from vice menu (wasn't working anyway)
- optimization: revamp build system, no more buildtools necessary