- Contributors: twinpictures, baden03
- Donate link: https://plugins.twinpictures.de/plugins/annual-archive/
- Tags: archive, archives, yearly, monthly, anual, annual, annually, archive by month, archive by year, yearly archive, twinpictures, plugin-oven, pluginoven
- Requires at least: 4.7
- Tested up to: 5.9-alpha-51904
- Stable tag: 1.5.5
- Requires PHP: 7.2
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Annual Archive widget extends default WordPress Archive widget to allow daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, postbypost and alpha archives to be displayed. Archives can be displayed in the sidebar using a widget, and even in a post or page by using a shortcode. A complete listing of shortcode options and attribute demos are available, as well as free community support. The Annual Archive widget - A better archive widget for WordPress.
- Old-school: upload the annual-archive folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Ironically add annual-archive via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs
- Rate the plugin and verify if it works at wordpress.org
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/tags/anual-archive
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the shortcode options?
- A complete list of shortcode options has been provided.
Where might one leave feedback, bug-reports and request features?
- The Annual Archive Forum at WordPress.org is one popular choice.
How can I translate this plugin in to my mother tongue?
- By using the open community translation tool from WordPress: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/anual-archive
I am a Social Netwookiee, do you have a Facebook page?
- Yes, yes... Twinpictures is on Facebook.
Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
- Ah yes! @twinpictures does the tweeting around here.
You know annual is not spelled 'anual' in English, right?
- We do now, so yes. And thank you for noticing.
Why don't blind people skydive?
- Scares the crap out of the seeing-eye-dogs.