List Related Attachments
- Contributors: twinpictures, baden03
- Donate link: https://plugins.twinpictures.de/plugins/list-related-attachments/
- Tags: widget, list, related, attachments, sidebar, uploaded, files, shortcode, twinpictures, plugin-oven, plugin oven
- Requires at least: 4.7
- Tested up to: 5.1
- Stable tag: 2.1.6
- Requires PHP: 7.0
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
List Related Attachments is a sidebar widget and shortcode that will display a filtered, sorted and ordered list of all related attachments linked to current post or page. The widget options are: title, number of attachments to display, type of attachment to display by mime/type, order by value, order direction and what should be displayed (attachment title, caption or description). A complete listing of shortcode options and attribute demos are available that delight and inform. What's more, there is excellent and free community support and a super-duper online language translation tool to roll-your-own language files.
- Old-school: upload the
List Related Attachmentsfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Add the plugin via the WordPress Plugins menu.
- Activate the Plugin
- Add the Widget to the desired sidebar in the WordPress Widgets menu.
- Configure the
Listed Related Attachmentswidget options.
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so:
[list-related-attach type="application/zip" count="3" orderby="title" order="ASC" show="caption"]
- Test that the this plugin meets your demanding needs.
- Rate the plugin and verify that it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/list-related-attachments-widget
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the default shortcode attributes?
- type = "application" (so basically everything)
- count = "-1" (so everything)
- orderby = "date" (by the date the attachment was added)
- order = "DESC" (Descending in the newest to oldest direction)
- show = "title" (The title of the attachment)
- link_so = “file” (as opposed to the attachment page)
I am going to a respectable cocktail bar, can you recommend a drink? Gin Basel Smash
I am a Social Netwookiee, do you have a Facebook page? Yes, yes... Twinpictures is on Facebook.
Does Twinpictures do the Twitter? Ah yes! @Twinpictures does the twitter tweeting around here.
Where can I go for jokes and fun? Why not try: Jokes & Fun
What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything? 42
Who likes to rock the party? We like to rock the party.