- Contributors: twinpictures, baden03
- Donate link: https://plugins.twinpictures.de/flying-houseboat/
- Requires at least: 4.7
- Tested up to: 4.9.5
- Stable tag: 1.7.11
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Print-O-Matic adds the ability to print any post, page or page element by using a simple [print-me] shortcode. Bonus feature: filled out form elements are also printed using a kind of jQuery Jedi magic. A complete listing of shortcode options are available, as well as free community support.
- Old-school: upload the
print-o-maticfolder to the
/wp-content/plug-ins/directory via FTP. Hipster: Ironically add Print-O-Matic via the WordPress Plug-ins menu.
- Activate the Plug-in
- Add a the shortcode to your post like so:
[print-me target="div#id_of_element_to_print" title="Print Form"]
- Test that the this plug-in meets your demanding needs.
- Tweak the CSS to match your flavor.
- Rate the plug-in and verify if it works at wordpress.org.
- Leave a comment regarding bugs, feature request, cocktail recipes at https://wordpress.org/tags/print-o-matic/
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a Social Netwookiee, might Twinpictures have a Facebook page?
- Yes, yes... Twinpictures is on Facebook.
Does Twinpictures do the Twitter?
- Ah yes! @Twinpictures does the twitter tweeting around here.
How does one use the shortcode, exactly?
- A complete listing of shortcode options has been provided to answer this exact question.
Where can I translate this plugin into my favorite language?
Who likes to rock the party?
- We like to rock the party.