The current version of the plugin is v0.2.4 Beta.
- Unicode support (works with most languages)
- HTML parsing (for using the spellchecker within WSYIWYG editors)
- Text parsing (for using the spellchecker on form fields)
- Multiple fields
- Multiple PHP back-end drivers (Enchant, PSpell, Google)
- Friendly API
- Event based
- MIT licensed
- Actively developed
The plugin has been tested and works with the following browsers:
- IE6+ and latest Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera
- PHP5.3+ to use the default webservice
You can find simple usage examples in the downloadable package.
Testing is much appreciated. Please post any issue you find in the issue tracker.
- View the contribute documentation to learn how to contribute to the project.
Licensed under the MIT license.