Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes - v1.1
- Fixed crash when switching between multiple OpenVR sources
- Presets will no longer duplicate when there are multiple OpenVR sources
- Close OBS if it's open
- Your zip file should contain a "data" folder, "obs-plugins" folder and a readme file. If not, make sure you downloaded a release zip file and not the actual source code.
- Extract the zip file into your OBS studio directory (typically installed in "C:\Program Files (x86)\obs-studio". Choose Replace Files if prompted.
- Launch OBS and add a new source to one of your scenes, the source name is "OpenVR Capture"