A Ruby wrapper for various url shortener services
create a dependency in your Gemfile
and shortly will be up and running.
Coming Shortly(or see the code)
For detailed info visit my blog http://BagwanPankaj.com
For more info write me at bagwanpankaj[at]gmail.com or me[at]bagwanpankaj.com
Copyright © 2010 Bagwan Pankaj: http://bagwanpankaj.com, released under the MIT license
Contributing to shortly
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn’t been implemented or the bug hasn’t been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn’t requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don’t break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright © 2010 [Bagwan Pankaj]. See LICENSE.txt for further details.