XIBD: software for inferring pairwise identity by descent
- Estimates relatedness parameters for autosomes and the X chromosome
- Computes identity coefficients for autosomes and the X chromosome
- Detects genomic regions that are identical by descent (IBD) for autosomes and the X chromosome
- Allows the user to select one of two models to infer IBD
- Plots IBD segments for simple interpretation of results
How to install XIBD
XIBD is currently available to install as a development version from Github:
# install using devtools packages devtools::install_github("bahlolab/XIBD")
The HapMap reference data is available from the XIBD web page.
How to use XIBD
See the introduction vignette for details.
Henden L, Wakeham D, Bahlo M (2016) XIBD: software for inferring pairwise identity by descent on the X chromosome. Bioinformatics. DOI:10.1093/bioinformatics/btw124