AngularJs application used to show step by step performance improvement
Read Improving Angular web app performance example - step by step profiling and optimizication for this application's example. Start by cloning this repo, checkout out tag step-0 and following the tutorial.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:bahmutov/primes.git cd primes git checkout step-0 open index.html
You probably need to install a couple of 3rd party libraries before running
bower install angular-bindonce jquery angular-vs-repeat --force
Various checkpoints are tagged (step-0, step-1, etc).
- step-0 initial application
- step-1 removed try-catch
- step-2 reusing found primes
- step-3 checking fewer numbers per prime
- step-4 profiling idle digest
- step-5 removed unnecessary filters
- step-6 one way binding using bind-once
- step-7 generating HTML in code
- step-8 2 batch generation
- step-9 small batches
- step-10 appending each table body
- step-11 web workers
- step-12 memory profiling
- step-13 on-demand computation using infinite scroll
- step-14 expensive copy in deep watch
- step-15 limit work to visible elements
- step-16 AngularJS v1.3.13
ng-classvs built-in form validation
If you need angular-free primes app for profiling, use bahmutov/vanilla-primes.
Author: Gleb Bahmutov © 2014
License: MIT - do anything with the code, but don't blame me if it does not work.
Spread the word: tweet, star on github, etc.
Support: if you find any problems with this module, email / tweet / open issue on Github