Connect server generating NPM downloads badges by author
npm install node index.js
Badge / json information can be fetched
Using the deployed Heroku app
to generate number of total NPM downloads in the last month.
- proud is a stand alone CLI tool
- proud-badge generates badges
- proud-heroku-app is a proud-connect service running on Heroku
Because one should be proud of his work.
Author: Gleb Bahmutov © 2013
License: MIT - do anything with the code, but don't blame me if it does not work.
Spread the word: tweet, star on github, click endorse, etc.
Support: if you find any problems with this module, email / tweet / open issue on Github
0.0.4 / 2013-11-19
- default image for unknown user, fixes #6
- added expires header, fixes #4
0.0.3 / 2013-11-17
- you can pass desired format as /username/png or /username/json fixes #8
- added unit tests
- added travis file
- added test as pre-commit
- added simple sanity test
0.0.2 / 2013-11-17
- using grunt and grunt-readme, fixes #9, #10, #11
- fixed concurrent problem
0.0.1 / 2013-11-13
- images older than day will be regenerated
- returning badge and keeping it in memory
- working badge return or text, depending on request