This repository has some utility scripts used for searching and downloading data from various providers.
- auig2_download.py - Command line download of data from AUIG2. Eliminates the need to log into the Web/Silverlight interface to download your orders
- scihub_dl.py - Download a product from SciHub given the product id
- scihub_archive.py - More robust script to create a local database of SciHub products, search that database with a shapefile or WKT geometry, and download products. You will need GDAL python bindings for this to work.
TerraSAR-X: Useful scripts for downloading data from DLR, comparing TDX acquisitions with tasking orders, and KML of orders and aquired data
- compare_tdx_plan.py - This will compare the ASCII from EOWEB with the TanDEM-X_Acquisition_Timeline found under the Investigator tab on the DLR Science Service System for conflicts with your tasking orders. You will need to download the Excel spreadsheet and save it as a CSV.
- eoweb_ascii2kml.py - This will create a KML from the ASCII from EOWEB for tasking orders and search results.
- download_dlr_ftp.py - This script downloads data for your proposals from DLR's FTP. This requires Python 2.7+
- infoterra2kml.py - This searches the TerraSAR-X Archive using a WKT geometry and creates a KML of the results.