- fancy 234 Fancy is a dynamic, object-oriented programming language inspired by Smalltalk, Ruby, Io and Erlang that runs on the Rubinius VM.
- rswing 11 swing wrapper for ruby / jruby
- defpage 10 Web development with Common Lisp and hunchentoot
- gumbo-d 10 D bindings for Google's Gumbo HTML5 parser library
- efreetpd 8 Free FTP daemon written in Erlang.
Repositories contributed to
- firehoseio/firehose 621 Build realtime Ruby web applications. Created by the fine folks at Poll Everywhere.
- Voluntarynet/BitnashKit 0
- firehoseio/docker_haproxy 2 Firehose router using HAProxy and confd
- Remesh/ex_orient 2 OrientDB query builder for Elixir
- rrrene/credo 652 A static code analysis tool for the Elixir language with a focus on code consistency and teaching.
Contributions in the last year 16 total May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2016
Longest streak 2 days June 1 – June 2
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Mar 22, 2016