Christopher Bertels bakkdoor
- fancy 230 Fancy is a dynamic, object-oriented programming language inspired by Smalltalk, Ruby, Io and Erlang that runs on the Rubinius VM.
- rswing 11 swing wrapper for ruby / jruby
- defpage 10 Web development with Common Lisp and hunchentoot
- gumbo-d 10 D bindings for Google's Gumbo HTML5 parser library
- efreetpd 8 Free FTP daemon written in Erlang.
Repositories contributed to
- polleverywhere/firehose 554 Build realtime Ruby web applications
- polleverywhere/message_router 12 A router for small messages, like Tweets and SMS
- polleverywhere/quebert 32 A pluggable worker queue framework inspired by Beanstalk. This puppy is used in a production Rails environment at Poll Everywhere.
- firehoseio/docker_haproxy 2 Firehose router using HAProxy and confd
- fancy-lang/fancy-tmbundle 3 Textmate bundle for the Fancy Programming Language
Contributions in the last year 115 total Jul 4, 2014 – Jul 4, 2015
Longest streak 4 days December 14 – December 17
Current streak 0 days Last contributed