A Kotlin/Native app to open the door using Slack and a Raspberry Pi.
Things You Need to Build The App
- Gradle (Installation instruictions)
- Android Studio or IntelliJ to work with Kotlin, the Android app, and Kotlin Native.
- The Kotlin/Native compiler. This should download automatically via gradle when you attempt to do a gradle build (note: This will take...a while)
- Xcode, to compile the iOS version of the framework and the iOS app. Make sure the command line tools are installed (usually you can do this by just trying to open Xcode for the first time - you'll be prompted to install the tools).
.secretsfolder for the root of the repo, which is ignored from git to avoid leaking API keys contained therein. See Open Source Notes for instructions if you are not a member of the core team.
Open Source Notes
Here are some notes about things you'll want to replace if you're using your own accounts.
- On iOS, replace the iOS/DoorbellBotNative/GoogleService-Info.plist file with your own, and remove the
Reset Secrets For LaterBuild Phases from the main app target.
- On Android, replace the android/google-services.json file with your own, and comment out the indicated lines at the bottom of android/build.gradle.