Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes compared to 3.7.2:
- Updated Python package requirements.
- Can now compile without MongoDB.
- Added eventlog to the list of required pkg-config packages.
- Basic FreeBSD and HP-UX support of syslog debug bundle generator by
improving POSIX shell compatibility.
- Keep the program destination open between configuration reloads.
keep-timestamp(no)for Linux kernel log.
The time source used by
/dev/kmsgis not updated after system
- Fix a SIGSEGV when a Redis command returns an error.
- Resolve deadlock in logwriter triggered by
- Mitigate possible deadlock in patterndb
- Fixed global inheritance of
- Certain compilers complained about an undefined symbol when setting
- For certain use cases, afsocket would not handle procfs read errors due
to an integer underflow.
- Enhanced Java version check and the handling of SyslogNgInternalLogger
(used by Kafka), the FATAL loglevel and
- When a big amount of kernel log was produced in a very short time,
the syslog-ng process sometimes entered into a spin and stop processing
syslog-ng is developed as a community project, and as such it relies
on volunteers, to do the work necessarily to produce syslog-ng.
Reporting bugs, testing changes, writing code or simply providing
feedback are all important contributions, so please if you are a user
of syslog-ng, contribute.
We would like to thank the following people for their contribution:
András Mitzki, Avleen Vig, Balázs Scheidler, Ben Kibbey, Christian Herzig,
David Schweikert, Douglas Carmichael, Dezso Endre Molnar, Fabien Wernli,
Gergely Czuczy, Gergely Nagy, Gergo Nagy, Hanno Böck, Herzig, Christian,
Laszlo Budai, László Várady, MÓZES Ádám István, PÁSZTOR György, Péter Czanik,
Robert Fekete, Saurabh Shukla, Tamás Nagy, Tibor Benke, Viktor Juhász,
Vincent Bernat, Wang Long, Zdenek Styblik, Zoltán FRIED, Zoltán Pallagi