The Balanced Dashboard
Welcome to the Balanced Dashboard.
Found a spelling mistake? Want to run your own version with customized functionality? Jump in and contribute!
You will need node installed as a development dependency. See node's site for help with that.
npm install -g grunt-cli
- Build -
- To view in a browser - http://localhost:4200
- To run unit tests at the command line
- To run unit tests in a browser - http://localhost:4200/tests
- To build everything
- To deploy to S3
Note: To build, you need to have binary dependencies installed for grunt-img. See the project page for how to set that up. If you have a Mac and use homebrew, you can run this to install them:
brew install optipng jpeg
Note: In order to deploy to S3, you must have the appropriate
AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY environment variables set
You can contribute to this project in one of two ways:
- Browse our issues, comment on proposals, report bugs.
- Clone the balanced-dashboard repo, make some changes according to our development guidelines and issue a pull-request with your changes.
Not sure where to start? Look for issues tagged
n00b, these are tasks
that should be able to be completed in an hour or two and require minimal
knowledge of the balanced-dashboard application.
- Fork it (
git clone git://github.com/balanced/balanced-dashboard.git)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Write your code and unit tests
- Ensure all tests still pass (
- Ensure that your new code has test coverage (check out report/coverage/index.html after running tests)
- Verify your code (
grunt verify) (uses JSHint and JSBeautify to do linting and check style guidelines)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new pull request