Myo Mapper is a free and open source cross-platform application, written using JUCE, to map Myo armband data to OSC messages. Myo Mapper represents a “quick and easy” solution for experimenting without requiring any programming knowledge.
- Easy-calibration to overcome yaw data drift (Nymoen et al. 2015)
- Scales myo data to facilitate the Myo use in musical applications
- Feature extraction of moving average, min, max, absolute value, first and second order difference, zero crossing rate, EMG mean absolute value (MAV).
- Di Donato et al. (2018) Myo Mapper: a Myo armband to OSC mapper. Proceedings of New Interfaces for Musical Expressions (NIME). pages 138-143. Blacksburg, Virginia, USA. 2017
- Di Donato et al. (2018) Myo Mapper: a Myo armband to OSC mapper. Audio Developer Conference (ADC17). London, United Kindom. 2017
Copyright (c) 2017 - Balandino Di Donato
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.