Run the tests
From the root directory of Sails core, run:
- Identify latent inconsistencies or issues that we don't know about yet.
- Provide low-level coverage of functionality that is difficult or time-consuming to QA / notice.
- Protect the core from any future breaking changes.
- Prevent regression.
- Make merging pull requests easier by removing me (@mikermcneil) as the bottleneck for merging pull requests. (we can just run the tests to see if a change broke anything)
- Make it easier for folks to contribute more tests, and help unify the style and structure of our existing tests.
For more information about writing tests (structural conventions, what to test, what not to test) see the Contribution guide.