Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to RenderDoc - a graphics debugger, currently available for Vulkan, D3D11, and OpenGL development on Windows.
Check the README.md for a better introduction.
- Builds/Downloads: https://renderdoc.org/builds
- Documentation: renderdoc.chm in the build, or https://renderdoc.org/docs
- Tutorials: There are some video tutorials on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/baldurkarlsson/
- Email contact: email@example.com
- IRC channel: #renderdoc on freenode
- Roadmap/future development: Roadmap
- Code dives & explanations: Code dives & explanations
- Test Plan: Test Plan
There are binary releases available, built from the release targets. If you just want to use the program and you ended up here, this is what you want :).
It's recommended that if you're new you start with the stable builds. Beta builds are available for those who want more regular updates with the latest features and fixes, but might run into some bugs as well. Nightly builds are available every day from master branch here if you need it.
RenderDoc is released under the MIT license, see LICENSE.md for full text as well as 3rd party library acknowledgements.