⚠ This project only works on devices running resinOS 1.x, that release uses connman for network connectivity. ⚠
A simple resin.io setup to bridge
thus share the device's wifi connection with the devices plugged into it over
This code has been tested with Raspberry Pi 3.
The setup is based on Bridging Network Connections with Proxy ARP from the Debian Wiki.
To use this code:
- (If you haven't yet, sign up to resin.io, and follow the getting started guide to set up your access)
- Clone this repository to your computer
- Create a new application in the resin.io dashboard
- Push this repository to that application
- Provision a new device with this application, set to connect over wifi (download the host OS and boot it up)
- Connect another the device you'd like to connect to the network to this first one over Ethernet