This is the fork of Azure IoT Remote Monitoring preconfigured solution which enables integration with balena. For more information check: https://balena.io/docs/learn/develop/integrations/azure/
Microsoft Azure IoT Suite
You can deploy preconfigured solutions that implement common Internet of Things (IoT) scenarios to Microsoft Azure using your Azure subscrption. You can use preconfigured solutions:
- as a starting point for your own IoT solution.
- to learn about the most common patterns in IoT solution design and development.
Each preconfigured solution implements a common IoT scenario and is a complete, end-to-end implementation. You can deploy the Azure IoT Suite remote monitoring preconfigured solution from https://www.azureiotsuite.com, following the guidance outlined in this document. In addition, you can download the complete source code from this repository to customize and extend the solution to meet your specific requirements.
Remote Monitoring preconfigured solution
The remote monitoring preconfigured solution illustrates how you can perform end-to-end monitoring. It brings together key Azure IoT services to enable the following features: data ingestion, device identiy, command and control, rules and actions.
- Do you want to know how to deploy this preconfigured solution locally and to the cloud? Take a look at our Wiki for answers.
- Have ideas for how we can improve Azure IoT? Give us Feedback.
Contents of this repository
- ASP.NET MVC 5 website containing user dashboard and device portal to manage IoT devices (add, remove, view, etc)
- APIs and application logic to support telemetry and device operations
- Simulator (Azure Web Job) that simulates one or more devices that send data to the IoT Hub for testing and troubleshooting
- Azure Worker Role that hosts an Event Hub EventProcessorHost instance to handle the event data from the devices forwarding event data to other back-end services or to the remote monitoring site
Visual Studio solution:
- RemoteMonitoring: contains both the Dashboard web app, the EventProcessor worker role, and the Simulator worker role.