Benjamin Lupton balupton
- jquery-scrollto 317 jQuery ScrollTo - Smooth Scrolling to any jQuery/DOM Element
- buildr 217 The (Java|Coffee)Script and (CSS|Less) (Builder|Bundler|Packer|Minifier|Merger|Checker)
- jquery-history 155 Super-seeded by github.com/balupton/history.js - jQuery History allows you to easily track changes of the pages state by tracking URL Hashes. Supports changes triggered by bookmarks and back & forw…
- history.js 149 HISTORY.JS IS NOW COMMUNITY MANAGED, THIS IS JUST BALUPTON'S FORK. NEW REPO IS HERE:
- jquery-ajaxy 129 jQuery Ajaxy aims at solving complicated AJAX Paradigms by providing you with a easy managed solution to bind into page state (URL Hash) changes, AJAX form submits, and support AJAX links.
Repositories contributed to
- docpad/docpad 2,516 Empower your website frontends with layouts, meta-data, pre-processors (markdown, jade, coffeescript, etc.), partials, skeletons, file watching, querying, and an amazing plugin system. DocPad will …
- jaspervdj/static-site-generator-comparison 90 A comprehensive, partially automatically generated comparison of static site generators
- bevry/taskgroup 25 The true solution to callback hell. Robust, simple, and consistent. Group together synchronous and asynchronous tasks and execute them with support for concurrency, naming, and nesting.
- chainyjs/chainy-core 5 The chainy core.
- bevry/website 4 Bevry's Website
Contributions in the last year 2,231 total Apr 1, 2014 – Apr 1, 2015
Longest streak 20 days June 8 – June 27
Current streak 2 days March 31 – April 1
- Pushed 11 commits to balupton/dotfiles Mar 27 – Apr 1
- Pushed 1 commit to docpad/documentation Mar 31
- Pushed 5 commits to bevry/documentation Mar 27 – Mar 31
- Pushed 4 commits to bevry/base Mar 27 – Mar 31
- Pushed 1 commit to jaspervdj/static-site-generator-comparison Mar 27
- Pushed 2 commits to bevry/coffeescript-to-es6 Mar 27
- Pushed 1 commit to bevry/extract-opts Mar 26
10 Issues reported
- Open #8 Purpose of Docchi?
- Open #337 Specify your own data.json file
- Open #336 Auto-detect tags from ES6 syntax
- Closed #6 What can I use to render the json file to HTML output?
- Open #352 Technical documentation generation?
- Closed #5 Empty array as output
- Closed #3 Error: Cannot find module 'babel-runtime/helpers'
- Open #2 Flow Type support?
- Closed #2157 Flow Type Annotations
- Open #344 How to use as part of the test suite with Travis CI?