What is this?
A python script that creates a compilation video with music from gifs from a given subreddit. Here is an example video.
What does it need?
Python3 and FFmpeg.
How to use it?
- clone or download the repo
- inside the repo make a virtualenv (for 3.6):
python3 -m venv bot-env
- activate virtualenv (for 3.6):
- install dependencies:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- run script:
- or run script with options (see details below):
python3 app.py -s woahdude -m ~/Downloads/random-song.mp3
- the result will be created in the data folder with the current date as the name and the video titled 'final.mp4'
- please note: the video rendering will take some time, usually 60 to 120 minutes