djmail is a BSD Licensed, simple and nonobstructive django email middleware.
Why use djmail? Because it:
- Sends emails asynchronously without additional libraries.
- Sends emails using celery tasks.
- Can retry sending failed messages (with cron task or celery periodic task).
- Can assign delivery priority.
- Has a powerfull class to build emails from templates.
- Works transparently (works as middleware for native django email backends)
djmail was created by Andrey Antukh (@niwinz) and is maintened by David Barragán (@bameda).
You can read the full documentation at https://bameda.github.io/djmail/.