This is a GUI/CLI Python script that allows you to use the Trinity Playstation Vita hack by TheOfficialFloW without much effort.
This is still very much a work in progress
FinTrinity aims to make a backup of your game on your Desktop, but it never hurts for you to make an additional, manual, backup!
- Standalone and Python Version Fully Working
- Test with Windows 10 (64-bit) and Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit)
- Python version possibly working. Waiting for someone to test it.
- Standalone version probably isn't coming because I don't have a way to build it.
- Download the latest release ending in -Linux if you are on Linux, or -Windows if you are on Windows.
- Double click the FinTrinity executable and click the "Patch" button.
Python 3.7.3 Version
- Install python 3.7.3
- Download the zip of this repository and double click on either FinTrinity.py or GUI.py
- Confirm the game is correct and it should take care of the rest
- Prettier GUI
- Ability to select from a list of games in the GUI
- macOS support (If you know where the QCMA config is, please let me know!)
TheOfficialFloW: Created Trinity
(Also, all around awesome leader in the Vita community)
/u/lilracerboi: Recommended PyInstaller (Allows you to use FinTrinity w/o Python)
Piotr Pabich: Not only told me where macOS settings were, but also how to read them. Huge shout out to him for making macOS support possible.