Brandon Amos bamos
- latex-templates 220 Website for personal collection and previewing of LaTeX templates. Presented with Python/Jinja2.
- beamer-snippets 87 Website for personal collection and previewing of Beamer and TikZ snippets. Presented with Python/Jinja2.
- dotfiles 59 My Mac and Linux configuration files. Automatically generates screenshots using an X virtual framebuffer.
- cv 48 Python-driven resume/curriculum vitae with Jinja templates.
- girl 36 Check your GitHub READMEs for broken links.
Repositories contributed to
- adobe-research/spindle 232 Next-generation web analytics processing with Scala, Spark, and Parquet.
- cmusatyalab/diamond-android 0
- emichael/resume 1 Generate LaTeX and Markdown resume from YAML with Python.
- cmusatyalab/gammaray 3 Distributed Streaming Virtual Machine Introspection
- adobe-research/spark-parquet-thrift-example 17 Example Spark project using Parquet as a columnar store with Thrift objects.
Contributions in the last year 2,023 total Feb 27, 2014 – Feb 27, 2015
Longest streak 439 days December 16 – February 27
Current streak 439 days December 16 – February 27
- Pushed 4 commits to bamos/scala-sorting Feb 27
- Pushed 21 commits to bamos/cv Feb 22 – Feb 27
- Pushed 7 commits to bamos/dotfiles Feb 22 – Feb 26
- Pushed 45 commits to bamos/girl Feb 21 – Feb 25
- Pushed 3 commits to bamos/latex-templates Feb 25
- Pushed 2 commits to bamos/bamos.github.io Feb 24
- Pushed 7 commits to cmusatyalab/diamond-android Feb 23
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/zsh-history-analysis Feb 21
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/shell-scripts Feb 21
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/python-scripts Feb 21
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/list-github-repos Feb 21
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/ical-availability Feb 21
- Pushed 1 commit to bamos/fortran-routines Feb 21
2 Pull Requests
18 Issues reported
- Open #2 Make sort functions idempotent
- Open #158 Implement /search
- Open #1 27 broken links in README
- Open #157 /repositories?
- Closed #12 Add Linux and Windows CI
- Open #1341 Broken link in README to `frameworks/Go/go/setup.py`
- Open #9 Better propagate errors to webpage
- Open #8 Don't cache /user and /user/repo separately
- Open #7 Limit the number of links that will be crawled in a README
- Open #6 Sometimes, heroku and travis-ci links are false positives
- Open #4 Add crawl option
- Open #31 Broken links in README
- Open #1299 Broken links in README
- Open #579 Broken link to coffeescript in README
- Open #272 Broken links in README
- Open #38 Filters other than ocv hanging.
- Open #16 Broken links in README
- Open #1 Handle error case when a non-existent user is input