MyRPC: RPC Framework for Distributed Computing
MyRPC is a remote procedure call framework designed to easily connect heterogeneous systems.
Short summary of MyRPC features
- No external dependencies.
- Cross-platform capability.
- IDL-based client and server stub generation.
- Binary capable (no need for escaping of binary data).
- Single roundtrip protocol, ideal for HTTP (but no limited to).
- Support various data types: string, binary, signed and unsigned integers, floating point, list, structure and enumeration.
- All data types are supported on all platforms.
- Support exceptions.
- Correct input validation of the received messages.
- Legacy free code (since we are new :).
- Feature introduction: http://myrpc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/features.html
- Installation: http://myrpc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html
- Sample code: http://myrpc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/examples.html
- License: http://myrpc.readthedocs.org/en/latest/license.html
- Full doc: http://myrpc.readthedocs.org
(This framework heavily borrows ideas from Apache Thrift, however it is redesigned & rewritten from scratch).