Sunday 11 October 2015
Scope.prototype.setalways (re)assigns to scope and digests, regardless of current value. Assigned value may be reference to the same object (hence equality) but in a different state, which means a scope digest is required to trigger watches that reference object properties.
Scope.prototype.watchignores initial values of scope properties again. Better to keep behavior consistent with
Service.prototype.watchand Bacon.Circuit until we are certain we want this change across the board.
Friday 9 October 2015
Scope.prototype.watchno longer ignores initial values of properties that actually exist on the scope.
Monday 5 October 2015
- Expose Service and Scope circuit types.
- Component returns circuit context instead of circuit instance.
- Component takes optional name.
Scope.prototype.setdoesn't do anything if value not changed.
Scope.prototype.getbecause not used.
- Update to use Bacon.Circuit v0.2.4.
- Expand tests and update docs.
Sunday 6 September 2015
- Update to use Bacon.Circuit v0.2.3 (bugfix release).
- Be a little more cautious with automatic Bacon.Circuit updates.
Sunday 30 August 2015
- Update to use Bacon.Circuit v0.2.2 (bugfix release).
- Minor tweak in NPM package configuration.
- Tiny docs improvement.
Thursday 9 July 2015
- Update to use Bacon.Circuit v0.2.1 (bugfix release).
Tuesday 7 July 2015
- Update to use Bacon.Circuit v0.2.0.
- Adjust corresponding parts of our API and docs accordingly.
- Scopes can be assigned a name to be used by debug logger.
- Debug logger can deal with events of type
Sunday 7 June 2015
- Add verified support for AngularJS v1.3 and v1.4.
- Enable test suite to run against multiple versions of AngularJS.
- Move test and doc configurations to their own directories.
- Update documentation of
bang.locationto reflect a change from v0.2.
- Logger ignores the
Bacon.Initialevent type because of its dubious semantics.
- Better string representation of various types of interface objects; improves logger expressiveness.
Tuesday 2 June 2015
- Make the functionality that used to be in
bang.controllermore generic (no longer exclusively useful for building controllers).
- Make the resulting service into BangJS's central offering (in service
- Move its core logic towards an autonomous package
bacon.circuitand implement BangJS in terms of it.
bang.locationand slightly modify its interface to get rid of circular dependency issue.
- Use npm in favor of Bower for front-end package management.
- Facelift for CHANGES.
Monday 25 May 2015
- Fancy debug logging in
- Some trivial improvements in README and CHANGES.
Sunday 24 May 2015
- Fix bug in
stream.calls()when used without arguments.
- Do not crash
createStream()when supplied scope does not have
- Add reference to TodoMVC app in README.
- Tiny improvement in docs for
Tuesday 19 May 2015
- Include dist and docs that reflect changes from 0.1.2.
- Update change log.
Tuesday 19 May 2015
- Fix bug where
functionAsStreamomitted to separate functions with the same name but on different scopes.
Monday 18 May 2015
- Fix bug in links from documentation to source code.
- Add release history.
- Add links to home page and release history to README.
Sunday 17 May 2015