an image manipulation tool for ruby and gosu
TexPlay version 0.2.983pre2
- sudo gem install texplay
How to build the gems? (maintainers only)
- Install rake-compiler (http://github.com/luislavena/rake-compiler)
- Install 1.9.1 and 1.8.6 mingw ruby versions (instructions above)
- Type: rake cross native gem RUBY_CC_VERSION=1.8.6:1.9.1
- Upload new gems to rubyforge and gemcutter.
How to build from source?
- rake compile
- rake19 compile (assuming this is the name of your 1.9.1 version of rake)
NB: be sure to run the version of rake that corresponds to the ruby version you wish to use! on my system I use rake19 for ruby 1.9.1!
If all goes well, run the example programs:
- cd examples
- ruby example_melt.rb
- ruby example_simple.rb
like any gosu application, gosu.so must be in the current directory (or the gosu gem installed) when running the examples.