bankIO cypress automated E2E PSD2/OpenBanking api tests
Install dependencies with
npm install or
See scripts in
package.json to start the local API server and run the tests. The main ones are
npm start- runs the local API server
npm run cy:open- runs Cypress in GUI mode
npm test- starts the local API server and runs Cypress tests against it in headless mode
client_id- bankIO OpenID Connect client id
client_secret- bankIO OpenID Connect client secret
organisation- bankIO organisation name
List of current ASPSPs
- Allied Irish Bank (sandbox)
- Alpha Bank (sandbox)
- Banca Comercială Română (sandbox)
- Banca Transilvania (sandbox)
- Bankia (sandbox)
- Bankinter (sandbox)
- CaixaBank (sandbox)
- Danske Bank (sandbox)
- Deutsche Bank (sandbox)
- ING Group (sandbox)
- Lloyds bank (sandbox)
- Monzo Bank (sandbox)
- Nationwide Building Society (sandbox)
- RBS Bank (sandbox)
- Raiffeisen Bank Austria (sandbox)
- Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria (sandbox)
- Raiffeisen Bank Romania (sandbox)
- Raiffeisen Bank Slovakia (sandbox)
- Revolut Bank (sandbox)
- UniCredit Bank Romania (sandbox)
- Unicaja Banco (sandbox)
- Virgin Bank (sandbox)
Give us your feedback
Your feedback is important to us.
- To let us know about any questions or issues you find in the documentation, submit an issue in this repository.
- We also encourage you to fork, make the fix, and do a pull request of your proposed changes. See CONTRIBUTING.md for contributing guidelines.
- To let us know about your experience, what you would like to see in future versions, code samples, and so on, write your suggestions and ideas at email@example.com.
MIT License. Please see the license file for more information.
Made in UK
bankIO Link is a PSD2/OpenBanking aggregator built by bankIO. bankIO builds data products and ecosystem solutions for bank and fintech providers.
We do our best to ensure that the data we provide is complete, accurate and useful. However, because mistakes do happen, and because the processing required to make the data useful is complex, we cannot be liable for omissions or inaccuracies.