This gem allows for idiomatic Mailgun usage from within ruby. Mailgun is a kickass email-as-a-service that lets you use email as if it made sense. Check it out at http://mailgun.net/
The official gem repo is at https://github.com/Bushido/mailgun
Mailgun exposes the following resources:
Currently the gem only exposes the Mailbox API, but patches are welcome (and easy!).
We mimic the ActiveRecord-style interface.
# Initialize your Mailgun object: @mailgun = Mailgun(:api_key => 'your-api-key') # Create a mailbox @mailgun.mailbox.create "email@example.com", "password" # List all mailboxes that belong to a domain @mailgun.mailboxes.list "domain.com" # Destroy a mailbox (queue bond-villian laughter) # "I'm sorry Bond, it seems your mailbox will be... destroyed!" @mailbox.mailboxes.destroy "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Fork the project (Github has really good step-by-step directions)
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so we don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- After making your changes, be sure to run the Mailgun RSpec specs to make sure everything works.
- Submit your change as a Pull Request and update the GitHub issue to let us know it is ready for review.
Huge thanks to the Mailgun guys for such an amazing service! No time spent on mailservers == way more time spent drinking!
Released under the MIT license. See LICENSE for more details.
All copyright Bushido Inc. 2011