Frostale is an Active Directory Login for the Enterprise.
Who should use it?
- You have Active Directory used for controlling access to networked assets.
- You want to use Ruby in addition to your current technologies for authentication via Active Directory.
How is it used?
gem install frostale
To use Frostale is quite simple:
user = Frostale.new('firstname.lastname@example.org','pass', 'domain\group Global Admins', 'http://example.com/WPAuth.asmx?WSDL') user.authenticate puts "authenticated" if user.isAuth == 'true'
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
This used to be maintained using jeweler.
I moved maintenance / updates of this gem to juwelier.
To use juwelier:
gem install juwelier
Copyright (c) 2018 barce. See LICENSE for details.