What is LINQKit?
LINQKit is a free set of extensions for LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework power users. It comprises the following:
- An extensible implementation of AsExpandable()
- A public expression visitor base class (ExpressionVisitor)
- Linq.Expr and Linq.Func shortcut methods
With LINQKit, you can:
- Plug expressions into EntitySets and EntityCollections
- Use expression variables in subqueries
- Combine expressions (have one expression call another)
- Dynamically build predicates
- Leverage AsExpandable to add your own extensions.
Documentation and examples
LINQKit is released under a permissive free license.