It's a simple blog script build with Gatsby and uses Storyblok as CMS . First created for my own needs. But planning to making it make it more flexible soon.
Live at my own blog
- Gatsby CLI
Make sure that you have the Gatsby CLI program installed:
npm install --global gatsby-cli
And run from your CLI:
gatsby new project-name https://github.com/barisozcetin/blog.barisozcetin.me
Edit local-config-example.js to local-config.js and enter your Storyblok Access Token
Then you can run it by:
cd project-name gatsby develop
To build the project run:
- Gatsby React based static site generator.
- Storyblok Headless Content Management System to keep my blog posts
- styled-jsx Awesome way to use scoped CSS in JSX
- Spectre Lightweight CSS framework. Grid system isn't used, instead, CSS Grid Used.
- EmailJS Helps us to send e-mails without a server
- Contact form will be editable.
- Subscription will be added.
- Storyblok content format will be flexible.
This project is licensed under the MIT License